Marketing Coordinator - PR and Marketing - London, , United Kingdom
Marketing Coordinator - PR and Marketing
Innovative, leading and fast paced construction technology company is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to work on developing relationship with the marketing and PR team to maximise results and make sure the process and the business brand is maintainesd at all times. Working in a innovative, game changing company in the hi tech construction industry.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in marketing and PR with the ability to handle many different tasks and varied responsibilities. They will have a terrific reputation for delivering results and insisting on the highest standards.
Working with an innovative product that is changing the marketplace your role will be to develop the company media presence, maintain standards, branding and getting the best out of the marketing team. Working alongside the CEO and Marketing Director.
- Work with the management team on branding and image
- Create excellent content for websites and or press pack for executives.
- Create “DNA” for the companies marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate with technical teams to aid the flow of the production process
- To help implement 3developers business development strategy, specifically supporting the Product Heads, Heads of Services and Client Partners in each area of the business with the co-ordination and implementation of marketing activities which promotes our services, products, profile and brand.
- To assist with research on markets, targets, companies and competitors
- To work with other Marketing colleagues to share best practice and integrate campaigns and initiatives
- To support the monitoring and co-ordinating of events, campaigns and other external activities to ensure that the market profile and reputation of 3developers brand is maintained and protected.
- To help identify and develop thought leadership, market alerts and broader brand engagement to raise the profile of the work and to look to develop systems and processes which help sell in opportunities to both the internal and external market.
- To support the preparation of monthly and annual schedules of forthcoming events and activities, broken down by Service Line, Product Line and Technical Line, with estimated costs clearly set out for each event, and flagging any risks or issues in a timely manner.
Skill & Experiences
- Strong team ethic
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timelines
- Highly organised and efficient
- Strong writing, proofing and editing skills; attention to detail
- Strong creative skills
- Solid and successful track record of events and event management, from creation to implementation and delivery
- Ability to coordinate and run meetings, with clear agendas and objective setting, and an ability to record and follow through on actions.
- An ability to balance a strong client service ethic with internal business considerations.
- Proven knowledge and experience working within a similar role
- Strong attention to detail, Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work and generate results without micro management
- Quality control and planning management skills
- Technical expertise in marketing on different online platforms, able to multi task
- Experience defining target audiences and geo-targeting on marketing platforms
- Ability to multitask and prioritise effectively as the successful candidate will be dealing with a high volume of customers and contracts from the start and will then be required to maintain workflow.